Close
natsumenatsu said:
Mind toning down on using the ellipsis everywhere?
natsumenatsu said:
um... i don't understand... please explain...
Anonymity has it's negative points.
Well been playing BF3 online a bit now, not that many hours granted have to much to studdy ><. Anyhow quite decent and fun, specially while playing with friends.

Been playing with 3 other class mates a few nights in a row and yeah we have a blast, granted we suck :P but still fun.

Only real negative part of the MP is that some maps is not really made for 64 players what so ever, and that the game have quite many bugs in regard of staring the game up, like 50% of the times you try to join a game the game fail to join it for many many many different reasons.

But will keep playing it probobly for quite a while :P

Now just to hope my Idol M@ster 2 arives tomorrow or monday :)
gohanrice said:
Mind toning down on using the ellipsis everywhere?
does it bother you?

i'm sorry

Radioactive said:
Anonymity has it's negative points.
that i get

but the fact that i'm the only person they're calling like that

makes me wonder what gives them the impression that i'm african

though one of my friends says that it may have something to do with my renamed weapon

though i hardly use the item

MugiMugi said:
Well been playing BF3 online a bit now, not that many hours granted have to much to studdy ><. Anyhow quite decent and fun, specially while playing with friends.

Been playing with 3 other class mates a few nights in a row and yeah we have a blast, granted we suck :P but still fun.

Only real negative part of the MP is that some maps is not really made for 64 players what so ever, and that the game have quite many bugs in regard of staring the game up, like 50% of the times you try to join a game the game fail to join it for many many many different reasons.

But will keep playing it probobly for quite a while :P

Now just to hope my Idol M@ster 2 arives tomorrow or monday :)
does the bug with the missile alarm sounding off when it's too near your aircraft been fixed?

i hate that
Ouch I can't wait for MW3
natsumenatsu said:
but the fact that i'm the only person they're calling like that
You're just paranoid.
Radioactive said:
You're just paranoid.
really...

but nevermind...
natsumenatsu said:
though i had trouble understanding why people are calling me, excuse the word, "niger", for some reason they assumed i'm african...
i'm srry you had to go thru that natsume but, it's kind of like what Radioactive said some ppl will act extremely stupid on the net because no one can really hold them accountable for their words or actions

oh, and don't worry about the ellipses... i think they're endearing lol

AZD-A9S said:
Um...

Anyway, who the hell is calling you that natsume? Did it annoy you?

On a different note, I love Sonic Generations! So many music I recognize from many different Sonic Games...even the Japanese versions for spoiler They also have my favorite character present.

Also Gears Of War 3 just presented more content for their game.

Recently got done doing all my Pre-orders for this month but man I'm gonna need more money. Damn Game Companies releasing a sh**-load of games all at once for the fall holidays.
Hey AZD consider yourself one of two thought i do have some native american blood in me
now i'm officially on somebody's... excuse the word... "shitlist"... and i don't even know if it's good or bad...
I have Otomedius Excellent. A fresh new "Gradius" game until Gradius VI comes up. Getting to know the ladies better. I hope I get more content from Xbox Live because I'm puzzled about some of the other girls I didn't see in the Character Select. I think I have to play all of the current ones and / or complete them on Normal and Expert.

Zeninth said:
Hey AZD consider yourself one of two thought i do have some native american blood in me
Roger that brother.

natsumenatsu said:
now i'm officially on somebody's... excuse the word... "shitlist"... and i don't even know if it's good or bad...
?
Playing Crysis on my PS3

... no, not Crysis 2, CRYSIS. Game's an entertaining yet kinda generic belic FPS, but at least it still looks good.

I may retake Disgaea 4 one of these days.
I liked modern warfare 3, but seems user ratings are quite low for largely reused multiplayer mode. So most players mainly go for multiplayer and pretty much skip campaign mode? I've only been playing call of duty multiplayer for a couple of hours so I still suck at it.
Skyrim is awesome, that is all.

Also baskets on heads is the best feature of the game
a friend of mine wants to buy that game...

i think it's nice too...
admin2 said:
Skyrim is awesome, that is all.
I need more memory for my PC or buy the PS3 version...
Radioactive said:
I need more memory for my PC or buy the PS3 version...
Hmmm you need that? game takes like 500MB for me ^^ on Ultra.... Only thing to know about the game is to lower the shadows to medium or low... Stupid bug with it goes from 120-150FPS to 30 with it on high or ultra and almot no visual differences.
Wait. I thought it required 3GB as a minimum? Does it need Steam? (I hate unnecessary DRM)
kiowa said:
So most players mainly go for multiplayer and pretty much skip campaign mode?
Guess that excludes me.
Skyrim will have to wait. Currently beating Yakuza 3 (and trying to figure out how I'll beat the other 15 games I have pending)
AZD-A9S said:
Guess that excludes me.
Me too.
Had a few hours of Modern warfare 3 online games. And I found following an high-level player a good choice for noobs like me: they tend to know the best routes on each map, and you get to watch each other's back in a battle that otherwise has minimal team-play.
kiowa said:
Had a few hours of Modern warfare 3 online games. And I found following an high-level player a good choice for noobs like me: they tend to know the best routes on each map, and you get to watch each other's back in a battle that otherwise has minimal team-play.
Ho ho. I see. I that that a couple times on Survival. Makes sense.
though i've played with some who's so good...

it's like as if they're cheating...

regardless of routes and location advantages... and the odds against them...

they seem to always foil your plans no matter what...
Finally! Just beat Yakuza 3!

Amazing game, reminded me why I bought a PS3.
kyoushiro said:
Finally! Just beat Yakuza 3!

Amazing game, reminded me why I bought a PS3.
that the best feeling reminds of my brief PS3 ownership and my time with DMC 4 Greatest DMC ever whoelse you know can flip Dante off and live lol xDDD
i like dmc4 too...

though it's kind of hard pulling off true impact on some targets...

there are times when i use nero...

and fired at those angel armors that are forming a fireball...

and hit the fireball instead... and all the armors were instantly defeated...

was that really supposed to happen?...
You know...I could start buying the Devil May Cry and Yokuza series...but I would have to start all the way from the beginning...and I don't know where to begin so I just skip every game along with Assassin's creed series, and the Skyrim series. It saves money for me when I'm going for series I grew up with.
Thank goodness too because November was unfriendly to me. I even missed Zelda Skyward sword and Halo Anniversary. Hope to get them in December along with MK7 (Mario Kart 7).

Castlevania on the other hand I may have to try to get since a character from Otomedius Excellent is a reference to a person named Julius. It's just like how SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) got me into MGS (Metal Gear Solid) series. I get curious enough, I seek it like a missile.
AZD-A9S said:
You know...I could start buying the Devil May Cry and Yokuza series...but I would have to start all the way from the beginning...and I don't know where to begin so I just skip every game along with Assassin's creed series, and the Skyrim series. It saves money for me when I'm going for series I grew up with.
Thank goodness too because November was unfriendly to me. I even missed Zelda Skyward sword and Halo Anniversary. Hope to get them in December along with MK7 (Mario Kart 7).

Castlevania on the other hand I may have to try to get since a character from Otomedius Excellent is a reference to a person named Julius. It's just like how SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) got me into MGS (Metal Gear Solid) series. I get curious enough, I seek it like a missile.
lmao "seek it like a missle" lol but, i understand the feeling thats how i am about game and mangas too. but lately if i'm unsure about a game i think i wanna buy and it's out i'll peek at an online video walkthrough of that game. man, did that save me some major cash
EDIT:
Heh. Not a bad tactic there Zenith.

I know the answer to this but...I don't suppose anyone other than me have Mario Kart 7?
I'M LETTING MY MEXICAN HERITAGE POSSESS ME.

*playing KOF 13*