Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
breasts cum darupu nipples no_bra nopan open_shirt pussy sex sword tentacles thighhighs torn_clothes uncensored

Edit | Respond

Does anyone know the name of this artist?thank you~
PS:dovac,could you please tell me where did you find this wonderful scan? XD
I found it off a Japanese imageboard. Cept I have no clue who drew it..
Belongs to ero..... oh well I ain't the judge. Anyways when's ero coming up? Have alot to re-tag their.
dovac said:
I found it off a Japanese imageboard. Cept I have no clue who drew it..
Oh...Thank you all the same!
but could you tell me the URL of that imageboard?I really wanna know the artist's name, and maybe the guys there know who drew it
Kamisama said:
Belongs to ero..... oh well I ain't the judge. Anyways when's ero coming up? Have alot to re-tag their.
Its not coming back, I'll be merging the missing images in to moe in the near future
lacel said:
yudesoba....?
http://yudesoba.sblo.jp/
the style seems really alike, anyhow, really appreciate you!
Uh oh, who let the penis monster out of it's cage? Lock it back up! ... wait.. not right away... let's watch for a little while.
dovac said:
Its not coming back, I'll be merging the missing images in to moe in the near future
Think you could tell us the reason it got shutdown?
Was it cuz to much bw was being used? or people abusing it by uploading other crap?
Kamisama said:
Think you could tell us the reason it got shutdown?
Was it cuz to much bw was being used? or people abusing it by uploading other crap?
Low-res crap images mainly. There were some *good* images on it, but not enough IMHO
That's why rules exist.... have a min standard on what you can upload...in this case: quality and resolution.