Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #12 in the Newtype 2015-04 pool.

kabashima_yousuke koizumi_itsuki kyon megane nagato_yuki nagato_yuki-chan_no_shoushitsu seifuku suzumiya_haruhi

Edit | Respond

i don't like that new design.
News to me.
(I didn't finish the Haruhi series. It got confusing.)
Yuki has her own show it seems.

The big breasted girl is missing...

IRPGuardian said:
Haruhi looks.... off....
Agreed.
I'll give this anime a shot but since the characters aren't being done by KyoAni, it will be weird to watch
Ew, they went for the cheap design...I hate this style of anime
Better this than the new KyoAni style
The beautfy Haruhi isn't beautiful in this new design. The high schooler Kyon (one of my favorite male character ever) looked much better in KyoAni's version. I don't care about Koizumi, but when I looked at the pic above, I said to myself, "Weird, I thought Koizumi was some good looking dude of a high school boy".
I'm still prefer Haruhi Suzumiya season 1 (2006) character design than this crap.... >:(
al_2010 said:
I'm still prefer Haruhi Suzumiya season 1 (2006) character design than this crap.... >:(
Same, Yuki looks so ugly :/ ... Everyone looks ugly.
But Yuki is just awful lol
wait, that is haruhi? whaaaat? did they even watch the old series before making the new one?
every time i look at that image i get a very strong wtf feeling, and i mean really EVERY time.
*scolls up* -> wtf
IRPGuardian said:
Haruhi looks.... off....
I don't know... She's quite different from the Noizi Itō's and KyoAny's designs for sure, but in a certain way, I find her quite pretty, though. I'm quite confused.
Trit said:
I don't know... She's quite different from the Noizi Itō's and KyoAny's designs for sure, but in a certain way, I find her quite pretty, though. I'm quite confused.
Everyone has their own value and I appreciate that, but... seriously. Dat Haruhi is nothing in comparison with the beautiful Haruhi by KyoAni.
kazewa said:
Dat Haruhi is nothing in comparison with the beautiful Haruhi by KyoAni.
I agree TOTALLY. My previous post had to be understood as "if she was not Haruhi but an original character". In fact, her pose makes me think about Kongō (KanColle).
Not KyoAni just means they might want to target males with this and not mainly females, so I'm okay with it.
kyoushiro said:
Not KyoAni

Not watching
On the other side, it's just a spin-off, not a sequel of the main story...

DarKNovA said:
Not KyoAni just means they might want to target males with this and not mainly females, so I'm okay with it.
Can you explain? I don't remember that KyoAni was mainly aiming a female audience in its own adaptations of Haruhi or the "Key trilogy".
welcome back....wait!who are you?
为什么要伤害我萌萌的团长大人