Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #17 in the Megami #103 2008-12 pool.

bra cleavage falce hasegawa_suzuho horns macademi_wasshoi megane okuda_yasuhiro pantsu string_panties tanarot thighhighs topless

Edit | Respond

advertising upcoming animes with half-naked images of the characters is getting annoying.
Nudity sells, simple as that. Example: Strike Witches. Gonzo's most successful show of the last 10 years and it contains huge amounts of panty shots, then they added nipples for the dvd releases as well. Coincidence? lolno.
And agree with petopeto, I don't really mind it, mostly because the shows that use this tactic aren't shows I'd watch anyway, so I just save the pictures and move on ;p
Too bad we'll have to wait for the dvd to see all the delicious uncensored parts. :/
asterixvader said:
advertising upcoming animes with half-naked images of the characters is getting annoying.
What is someone with that kind of mentality doing on a site like this?

This site is 90% fap material. (well, I suppose that you could be here for the other 10%...)
Are these supposed to be loli, or just too moe?
kyoushiro said:
Are these supposed to be loli, or just too moe?
Come on kyoushiro, it has to be lolis now >.< Definetly not moe. Moe is more like Ink from Moetan.
They'ree too busty for being lolis.
Loli isn't actually synonymous with flatchested, it's an overall art style and loli characters can just as easily have breasts as adult ones. I tend to prefer them not to generally but I don't particularly mind if they do have them.
shadow_Hiei said:
What is someone with that kind of mentality doing on a site like this?

This site is 90% fap material. (well, I suppose that you could be here for the other 10%...)
i mean, they can't find other ways to call our attention? like ads of akane-iro ni somaru saka, 99% of them were half-naked chars.
asterixvader said:
i mean, they can't find other ways to call our attention? like ads of akane-iro ni somaru saka, 99% of them were half-naked chars.
What's the matter..people don't like to have hot characters now? You prefer a character in a fucknormal pose than a sexy one? Wtf..
syaoran-kun said:
What's the matter..people don't like to have hot characters now? You prefer a character in a fucknormal pose than a sexy one? Wtf..
Not everyone thinks like you I'm afraid.
asterixvader said:
i mean, they can't find other ways to call our attention? like ads of akane-iro ni somaru saka, 99% of them were half-naked chars.
Sex sells. There's no better way to catch the attention of the target audience and possibly pick up some viewers who might be interested in watching for the girls. Simple as that.
shadow_Hiei said:
Sex sells. There's no better way to catch the attention of the target audience and possibly pick up some viewers who might be interested in watching for the girls. Simple as that.
Which is why the 'Safe' scans get cruely overlooked.
Judging from the first episode, it's not like this doesn't match the show.
Radioactive said:
Which is why the 'Safe' scans get cruely overlooked.
Some of the scans with light fanservice of the non-excessive skin showing kind get a fair amount of attention.

i.e. A lot of Clannad's promotional pics that show off the girl's figures without the use of bikinis or whatever, and similar stuff where they use simple poses to show off how cute or sexy they are.

Scans of the cool looking kind get some attention as well.

...But yeah, promotonal pics that turn the fanservice up 11 are obviously going to end up generally catching more attention than those that keep it toned down if its done well.
petopeto said:
Judging from the first episode, it's not like this doesn't match the show.
then i think it's fine.
it's not like i don't like "questionable" images, but the way i see it, to ad an anime that nothing has to do with nudes or seminudes with that stuff is like cheating.
it's ok to show "ecchi" images of the characters from time to time, but not 99% of them (i'm refering specially to Akane-Iro Ni etc.). but also, it's annoying to see only "safe" images of the chars, like the case of Clannad. ever seen an official "questionable" image of this anime?
The Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka anime has nudity in it. It's also based off an eroge. Why wouldn't images for it be ecchi? Plus you're exaggerating a lot by saying 99% of the images for it are with the characters half-naked.
vistigris said:
The Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka anime has nudity in it. It's also based off an eroge. Why wouldn't images for it be ecchi? Plus you're exaggerating a lot by saying 99% of the images for it are with the characters half-naked.
if the anime has nudity in it, then i shouldn't have named it in first place, i thought it didn't.
i'm of course exagerating with the 99%, and i know it's based on an eroge (which doesn't mean anything, Kanon 2006 for example, also based on an eroge but has nothing to do with ero.)
the Akane-etc game is really cool though.
then, now, i'm positive on this: if the anime's ads has "ecchi", the anime also does. (i hope).