Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
koigakubo_yuri toradora! yandere yasu

Edit | Respond

her facial expression is the best ; )
very yandere expression!! :3 I love it!!
She looks as if she either sees her husband having intercourse with her best friend/sister, or just back from shopping on black Friday. :P
Cloud737 said:
She looks as if she either sees her husband having intercourse with her best friend/sister, or just back from shopping on black Friday. :P
Well, it wouldn't be her husband. It's a running gag in the series that she's nearly thirty and still single (and very stressed over it). Though I could totally see her acting like this if she finally got a boyfriend, and she had just found him with someone else. She's certainly dressed up enough that you'd think that she was about to go on a date with someone (or had just been on one). But as funny as her freaking out over her marital status can be, I tend to feel sorry for her.
Maybe she saw former students ring shopping.

*looks up yandere* ah, now I get it.
@ Kalessin

Haha, I can't believe how I nailed that one! XD
Actually, I think she'd have exactly that expression especially if it was that scenario with her newly-married husband, when she thinks she finally found someone that likes her and then finds out that even he doesn't care much about her.

So, I take it she dresses fancy everytime she goes out of the house in the hopes of attracting someone?

I feel sorry for her too, and this is just by getting the scoop on the show. :P
Cloud737 said:
So, I take it she dresses fancy everytime she goes out of the house in the hopes of attracting someone?
I don't know about that. I don't recall her ever doing it. I just don't know why else she'd be wearing clothes that fancy. They're certainly not her work clothes (she's a teacher).
Just the pained, broken-minded look on her face makes me ache inside, but then to read all these horrible possibilities...

Cloud737 said:
Actually, I think she'd have exactly that expression especially if it was that scenario with her newly-married husband, when she thinks she finally found someone that likes her and then finds out that even he doesn't care much about her.
Oh god~ D':