Close
Updated:
- fixed a couple files being built in debug, causing the debug runtime to be pulled in (VC is carefully designed to make this a pain to track down...)
- fixed preview flickering in some zoom/resolution settings
- fixed filtering in CMYK (before, the K channel wouldn't be filtered); now, filtering RGBA will filter the alpha channel too, but this usually doesn't make any difference (scanned images don't have transparency).
- added some bounds checking so putting in bogus values doesn't crash (duh)

Previewing non-RGBA image modes like CMYK and LAB won't work (it'll either show it untranslated or not at all), or selecting just the green and blue channels of an RGB image, but the actual filtering works, so if you're tinkering and you want to try filtering CMYK print channels separately, it should be able to handle it (whether this is actually useful, I don't know). Photoshop just makes this a pain ...

I hit some crashes when playing around with single-channel filtering (eg. selecting just the R channel of an RGB image) and I'm not positive if they're fixed. Just treat it the plugin as experimental and keep your stuff saved when using it.