Close
Radioactive said:
anal_beads?

Do we need all the sex toy tags?
Perhaps just one sex toy tag, sex_toy?
van said:
Perhaps just one sex toy tag, sex_toy?
How about none? Who would want to search for sex_toys?
The very same people who love the idea of the pussy_juice and other tags in the rating:e- category.
ChikaneHimemiya said:
The very same people who love the idea of the pussy_juice and other tags in the rating:e- category.
Stupid pointless tags for wankers.

suspenders ?
Doesn't that one fall under the category of "random articles of clothing?" That the rules for tags are supposed to forbid?
Ya, It would be good to merge dildo, vibrator and anal_beads into sex_toy or such.
I have a list of some tags that IMO are unnecesary, too specific and/or people don't care to tag them so they're being unused.
tail
apron
angel
cape
sword
devil
sheets
suspenders

About pussy_juice: I think it was implemented by vistigris to rate 'e' on some posts that wouldn't have enough reason to be explicit when they really are, like post #111132 (nsfw) and to distinguish it of wet (with water).
I'd leave tail and possibly sword, and Velen said he wanted cape, but I'm game for dropping the rest of them.

Radioactive said:
pussy_juice sounds a bit immature.
Got a better name? vaginal_fluids sounds pretentious.
Aurelia said:
Got a better name? vaginal_fluids sounds pretentious.
How about not tagging it?
blooregardo said:
I have a list of some tags that IMO are unnecesary, too specific and/or people don't care to tag them so they're being unused.
tail
apron
angel
cape
sword
devil
sheets
suspenders
I've used everything except devil and suspenders (which I didn't even know existed).

Sheets is used when it's implied a character is naked but everything is covered by a sheet so it's only questionable.
Tail is used with nekomimi, etc. when it's visible.
Apron is only neglected because often it resolves to naked_apron, maid or waitress where apron is implied.

If you want neglected try watercolor. I've used both the medium and the tag. But I gave up when it started getting untagged.

edit: who thought pink would show up on grey?
I vote to keep angel and devil. Granted, they're a bit specific, but they're fairly well-used, and there are enough things in wings that a merge would make it difficult for people to find what they were looking for.

Alternatively, if you do drop them, you may as well merge kitsune into animal_ears.
SciFi said:
edit: who thought pink would show up on grey?
Petopeto needs to edit the colours a little.
kitsune != nekomimi but they can look similar. Just do like with nekomimi and have animal_ears added by implication.
old_snake ?

By the way, is it possible to alias otacon to hal_emmerich ?
SciFi said:
kitsune != nekomimi but they can look similar. Just do like with nekomimi and have animal_ears added by implication.
That'll probably work.
TyxoC said:
old_snake ?

By the way, is it possible to alias otacon to hal_emmerich ?
Old snake is a character tag. There's quite a bunch of character tags that have like 2-5 tags of them anyways. I have little knowledge of Metal Gear Solid. I assume they are one in the same person then?
TyxoC said:
old_snake ?
aoie_emesai said:
Old snake is a character tag. There's quite a bunch of character tags that have like 2-5 tags of them anyways. I have little knowledge of Metal Gear Solid. I assume they are one in the same person then?
old_snake is just an old "version" of solid_snake , that's why I was asking.

otacon is hal_emmerich 's nickname if I rememeber good.
Then we can just imply old into solid.
Finally got my internet back :) Then, if anyone is against it, I will delete apron, suspenders, devil(horns wings tail) and cape because nobody maintains it (half of fate_testarossa posts should have cape for example)
And now that I think about it, wet doesn't seem to be useful at all, maybe we could delete it and replace pussy_juice with wet. Or maybe not, it's just an idea.
You can go ahead and think about sake too :)
blooregardo said:
replace pussy_juice with wet
Don't agree ;_;
blooregardo said:
wet doesn't seem to be useful at all, maybe we could delete it and replace pussy_juice with wet. Or maybe not, it's just an idea.
I agree with fireattack on this one. pussy_juice is for moist genitals; wet implies full-body soakage. I wish we could think up a better name, though -_-

As for sake, it *might* make things easier on searches if there were a booze tag of some sort. If it were maintained, which sake isn't.
Radioactive said:
How about not tagging it?
Hey, I'll just repeat myself.
Radioactive said:
Hey, I'll just repeat myself.
Don't be silly, Radioactive. We've gone over this before--just because you don't use general tags doesn't mean they don't serve a purpose, and it's more of where we draw the line between useful and frivolous.

In any case, you've got my seal of approval for deletion™ on apron, suspenders, devil, and cape. Not sure where I stand on pussy_juice and wet.
Heh, I'm tend to say add more fashionable costume tags to make less fetish body parts or sex act tags. Seeing them just turn me off.
The pussy_juice -> wet thing was just an idea, not that I'm doing it.
I'll delete the mentioned tags now.
midzki said:
Heh, I'm tend to say add more fashionable costume tags to make less fetish body parts or sex act tags. Seeing them just turn me off.
What about a tag to describe winter clothes like coats and beyond? There's lot of that. Winter or so.
midzki said:
My twintail ハァハァ
fireattack said:
My twintail ハァハァ
That's a hair fashion >.>
Is it just me, or is feet kinda pointless?