Close
AZD-A9S said:
I know.
It's just that I like to finish what I started. There are situations where I don't finish things due to something. It depends on how much I can endure.
wow..that's some interesting mindset
K@tsu said:
wow..that's some interesting mindset
I know. It drives me crazy at times.
I'm fighting myself sometimes. Hard to control myself. I got this from my Mother.

Are you good at controlling yourself Katsu?
You inherit anything special from your parents that you like and or dislike?
AZD-A9S said:
I know. It drives me crazy at times.
I'm fighting myself sometimes. Hard to control myself. I got this from my Mother.

Are you good at controlling yourself Katsu?
You inherit anything special from your parents that you like and or dislike?
Lol I kinda hard time to control my mood, I don't know..what i inherit from my parent...I kinda easygoing unlike them..lol. Maybe I inherit my drawing skill/ art sense from my father
K@tsu said:
Lol I kinda hard time to control my mood, I don't know..what i inherit from my parent...I kinda easygoing unlike them..lol. Maybe I inherit my drawing skill/ art sense from my father
Did he like to draw?
azd, im the exact opposite! i easily lose motivation and drop things!

lol, same!! my father loved to draw since childhood.
my mom took piano classes for 10 years, got a diploma even.
both of them have different, but similar difficulty of controlling their feelings. anger management is a problem especially to mom. it seems my grandfather managed to tame it well. but its still a source of intense suffering to me, i cant control my feelings like at all. rather, im controlled by them. tough. i rly want to change. my dream was to have no emotions at all lol. but its impossible, so.

(like, totally invaded the conversation without being called, but ok)

bloo, i still havent watched the anime u recommended, but i added it to my favorites, ill watch asap~
AZD-A9S said:
Did he like to draw?
when he still young.., lol many people who drop her/his hoby when they're became adult..the most reason is busy with work or etc

Debbie said:
my dream was to have no emotions at all lol. but its impossible, so.
Lol...if you loss your emotion you miht loss your humannity as well
Debbie said:
azd, im the exact opposite! i easily lose motivation and drop things!
Hmm...we are opposites.

Debbie said:
lol, same!! my father loved to draw since childhood.
my mom took piano classes for 10 years, got a diploma even.
both of them have different, but similar difficulty of controlling their feelings. anger management is a problem especially to mom. it seems my grandfather managed to tame it well.
Ah. Sweet.

Anger management eh? I know about that myself. I can control my anger a good amount thanks to the treatments.

Debbie said:
but its still a source of intense suffering to me, i cant control my feelings like at all. rather, im controlled by them. tough. i rly want to change. my dream was to have no emotions at all lol. but its impossible, so.
I say give it time. You'll change either gradually or significantly. It depends on what you'll go through as you live your life.

Having no emotions won't make you human. Emotions can be a pain but they are there for good reasons too. You must learn how to control them. It won't be easy. I know that.
So don't become emotionless and try to control yourself the best you can. There are others that can help you if you let them.

Debbie said:
(like, totally invaded the conversation without being called, but ok)
Not a problem Debbie.
By the way, you seem to be having some sort of a serious conversation at the new sticky thread. I have to read the whole thing in order to understand the picture but hopefully you are gaining something from the debate.

K@tsu said:
when he still young.., lol many people who drop her/his hoby when they're became adult..the most reason is busy with work or etc
Ah.
Ugh~. Tell me about it. It's true.
I drew so much back then. I bet I forgot what I learned and got very horrible skills.
That makes me sad since I have ideas on the characters I created long ago.

On a different note, I'm enjoying the story in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
AZD-A9S said:
That makes me sad since I have ideas on the characters I created long ago.
Well. as long as we still live, we still able enjoy ours hobby, all we need is spare a little time for it...it's fine even only 5 minute everyday

http://s29.postimg.org/msypkam9z/Gochuumon.jpg
K@tsu said:
Well. as long as we still live, we still able enjoy ours hobby, all we need is spare a little time for it...it's fine even only 5 minute everyday

http://s29.postimg.org/msypkam9z/Gochuumon.jpg
beautiful dear, you are so right...
ill answer properly tomorrow, im dying here today hahaha
thank you for everything
Debbie said:
beautiful dear, you are so right...
ill answer properly tomorrow, im dying here today hahaha
thank you for everything
lol ok. no problem
So anyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, how was yours? Enjoyable or what?
Mine is normal with my family.

My mother made a few mistakes and she didn't like it.
She wanted to start all over but she continued. Good thing we told her to, she can't do much until her arm heals completely.

By the way, can a Moderator get rid of the topic all together in this thread name?
It's better that way so you don't have to keep changing it.
AZD-A9S said:
By the way, can a Moderator get rid of the topic all together in this thread name?
It's better if you ask them
AZD-A9S said:
So anyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, how was yours? Enjoyable or what?
Mine is normal with my family.

My mother made a few mistakes and she didn't like it.
She wanted to start all over but she continued. Good thing we told her to, she can't do much until her arm heals completely.

i'm currently at my grandfather's... though thanksgiving is not prevalent here...
natsumenatsu said:
i'm currently at my grandfather's
It's been a while, Natsume
i do lurk around the lounge though...
natsumenatsu said:
haha..I see
Alright. I'm finally getting to see Date A Live.

Also, hi natsu.

You know, saying natsu reminds me that another character has that name. He's from Fairy Tail.

So maybe I should go with natsume? That's longer though...eh.
I'm just mouthing off.

Anyway, good to see you natsu.
i haven't watched fairy tail though... you can go for nats... if you want it short...
natsumenatsu said:
stalker detected
All things come to an end eventually...
Debbie said:
stalker detected
i just can't relate very much with most of the topic... that's all...
Enjoyed Date A Live...but there were a few moments that got weird ESPECIALLY at the beginning.

My favorites are Yoshino and Kurumi.
Currently going through images of Date A Live. Still doing that for Kantai Collection. Hit the halfway point finally...
i've seen people getting their copies of the dragon's crown soundtrack and artbook bundle... it makes me jealous since i don't know how to order online...
two weeks again..
natsumenatsu said:
i've seen people getting their copies of the dragon's crown soundtrack and artbook bundle... it makes me jealous since i don't know how to order online...
Hmm? That's...kinda odd...
Anyway, you don't have anyone to help you?

K@tsu said:
two weeks again..
What? Finish your sentence bro.
Don't leave us hanging.
AZD-A9S said:

What? Finish your sentence bro.
Don't leave us hanging.
lel...I`m talking about new year
i actually don't have friends that i meet in person...
K@tsu said:
lel...I`m talking about new year
Ah. That's what you meant.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dd/49/39/dd49391ae273abebe7a7f08a6cfeeee4.jpg
I know some of you wanted to see my art. Here's a drawing a made sometime ago for Halloween. Thoughts?
(please lol don't post it anywhere else.)