Close
Ahh, there are many not that known. I think Tony does tho.
oooh... i didn't know... this is new insight for me... i am a fan of karory's works... tony? taka?...

it's been... 5 months... since my last comment... i didn't realized it was that long... i remember how this placed has been quite lively back in the days... though i've been coming here almost on a daily basis...

how is everyone?...
natsumenatsu said:
oooh... i didn't know... this is new insight for me... i am a fan of karory's works... tony? taka?...

it's been... 5 months... since my last comment... i didn't realized it was that long... i remember how this placed has been quite lively back in the days... though i've been coming here almost on a daily basis...

how is everyone?...
I coming here one fore while especially checking pool update, and life sure busy..lol
i see i see... been watching backstreet girls... it's kind of funny...

is the site slow today?... some of the images aren't loading for me... and when i tried to load just the image... it says that i'm an abusive bot or something...
natsumenatsu said:
i see i see... been watching backstreet girls... it's kind of funny...

is the site slow today?... some of the images aren't loading for me... and when i tried to load just the image... it says that i'm an abusive bot or something...
bot? do you open try load too much image?, well site loading normal for me...
and summer anime season will end soon...
K@tsu said:
bot? do you open try load too much image?, well site loading normal for me...
and summer anime season will end soon...
it loads slowly so i open a new tab while waiting for the former to load...

yes... i'm planning to watch asobi asobe now that it's nearly finished...
Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it.
AZD-A9S said:
Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it.
Happy Happy
ah... i missed out on halloween this year...
Happy super early Holidays to everyone. Hope you guys have a great holiday
spoiler

I thinking of leaving this place come the new year, or at least quit uploading picture altogether. The past few months haven't been really good towards me and I recently started to get back to reading books (Well manga, but I do novels from time to time). There's also the Pixiv "rat race" but that's just one thing in the pile of stuff that's bugging me.
oh... what happened?...
Sorry to hear that things haven't been good for you Mr. GT.
Thanks for your service to this place.
I hope that before those past months that everything here was good to you.

Oh and everyone else (before I forget) happy (upcoming) holidays.
natsumenatsu said:
oh... what happened?...
Well my mother passed away after battling cancer for several years. Been with her throughout the entire thing and having lost the battle against it after all those years nearly killed the will to continue.

AZD-A9S said:
Sorry to hear that things haven't been good for you Mr. GT.
Thanks for your service to this place.
I hope that before those past months that everything here was good to you.
Thanks and the few month been here have been fun at times.
Best of luck mate. I would recommend taking a break like I did.
Condolences on your loss.
Mr_GT said:

Thanks and the few month been here have been fun at times.
My condolences to you and your family, and good luck for your future.
I feel you man GT, going thru the same rn, with my father and I know how disheartening it is. Anyway thanks for all you've done for the site and hopw you will find peace and develop discipline.
What's everyone's plans for the holidays? Mines involve spending Christmas down in Georgia to visit my grandparents and probably visit my mother grave. This will the first time I'll have Christmas without her so it's going to be weird for me.

There was suppose to a little rant here, but I felt it was going to TOO petty to post (that and I lost what I wrote that) so I guess say that I'm a bit miffed today.
Me? Well...being sick on my birthday which is now yesterday...
(DON'T SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
...and probably being sick on the holidays.

So staying home and playing my Switch online with friends mostly on Just Shapes & Beats (my favorite game of 2018).

Don't suppose anyone else have that game?
AZD-A9S said:
Well that sucks, I hope you get well soon.

So staying home and playing my Switch online with friends mostly on Just Shapes & Beats (my favorite game of 2018).

Don't even have a Switch, although I've been thinking about getting one in the near future. Heard Smash is a big hit on the system.
AZD-A9S said:

get well soon and stay healthy

Mr_GT said:
What's everyone's plans for the holidays?
Stay at home watching anime and reading manga
ah... condolence Mr GT... how are you doing?... take some rest time... i will miss your posts though... they are one of my favorites...

get well soon Azd... i hope it's not SCD related...

been a busy month... i don't have time for my own plans i guess... and like always... i have to stay alert for unwelcomed surprises... it's almost a month since my last message and i haven't realized the time...

recently finished zombieland saga though... it's kind of nice...
natsumenatsu said:
ah... condolence Mr GT... how are you doing?... take some rest time... i will miss your posts though... they are one of my favorites...
I'm doing well so far. Had a wonderful Christmas party during my trip to Georgia and managed get a new tablet for Christmas.

I'll still post one or two picture once in a while, but I won't be doing it during the so-called Pixiv rush hour. That time frame was one of the reasons I want to take this break.

K@tsu said:
Stay at home watching anime and reading manga
Similar thing I did, but with Godzilla movies instead.
that's nice to hear... hope next year will be a better one for all of us...
natsumenatsu said:
that's nice to hear... hope next year will be a better one for all of us...
Yeah
Last day of 2018 at least for the continent I'm stationed at.
I had some issues with this year.

One major issue...

Hope 2019 will be a better year...HOPE...yeah.
This year and going thru a breakup has taught me a lot of things about myself and the nature of human being. Finally I have learnt to love myself and be proud of who I am. I may be just some weird guy but being authentic and caring has yielded many results of improvement in my life. i even have more success with girls in my 30's than in my 20's.
Anyway, have a happy new year guys.
Happy New Year Yande.re.

blooregardo said:
This year and going thru a breakup has taught me a lot of things about myself and the nature of human being. Finally I have learnt to love myself and be proud of who I am. I may be just some weird guy but being authentic and caring has yielded many results of improvement in my life. i even have more success with girls in my 30's than in my 20's.
Anyway, have a happy new year guys.
Sounds like bloo evolved.
Congrats on that success.
Here's to more in the future.
Happy 2019 to everyone.🎉
Happy new year!...

Azd... i know what you mean... it kind of makes the dumbing down in video games sounds less of an issue... the worse part is that some JP media that has western branches might listen to these opinion...

blooregardo said:
Finally I have learnt to love myself and be proud of who I am.
what was blooregardo like back then?...

blooregardo said:
This year and going thru a breakup has taught me a lot of things about myself and the nature of human being.
i've learned the nature of human beings when i was 5... kind of takes the childhood away for the most part...