Close
Debbie said:
tomorrow is the first aqours subunit scout which happens to be guilty kiss which happens to have my 3 aqours best girls i am so lit

im doing it in one of my accs... its an iphone 4 acc so i didnt play it THAAT much (too many accs to manage help) but still ive put quite the effort, been saving lgs since december (when i made it) i have abt 460 there.

i was saving everything to nicos birthday on july but oh well the valentine urs are calling me
i still have more than 1000 lgs in other accounts just for nico
(and counting)

im rly like excited but fearful at same time. spending +450 lgs worthy of months of continuous effort and sacrifice (saving love gems is so hard oh my god) and getting no urs would be a fucking punch in the gut.

i prefer to think ill get like four urs all the valentines everything will be happy etc.

because it can happen too. random is random after all... theres always a chance.

idk i just needed to vent abt how atrocious the 1% ur rate is

does someone here play this shit or is it only me
Only pc game atm
K@tsu said:
Only pc game atm
im totally the opposite..! pc games have that "complete" feeling but they take so much time and u cant just play it anywhere, and it takes a lot of dedication too... and im out of ideas of what to play.. i played skullgirls for some time but i stopped and now im back to square zero.
do u suggest any..?
i want to play the new danganronpa.
Debbie said:
im totally the opposite..! pc games have that "complete" feeling but they take so much time and u cant just play it anywhere, and it takes a lot of dedication too... and im out of ideas of what to play.. i played skullgirls for some time but i stopped and now im back to square zero.
do u suggest any..?
i want to play the new danganronpa.
how about moekuri, well actually i wanna play senran kagura estival ,but need higher pc spec
K@tsu said:
how about moekuri, well actually i wanna play senran kagura estival ,but need higher pc spec
moekuri?oh my this is really cute. the voice actresses are so good too.
i always see senran kagura fanart around but ihave no idea whats that about im too lazy to go after it
Debbie said:
moekuri?oh my this is really cute. the voice actresses are so good too.
i always see senran kagura fanart around but ihave no idea whats that about im too lazy to go after it
yeah, mokuri art and seiyuu very moe.
senran kagura main genre is hack and slash
I actually backed the physical tier for the Moekuri Kickstarter. Looks really cute.

Estival Versus, I kind of wish I had known would come to PC before I bought the Vita version. Though I'm a fan of owning games physically for what is possibly the last ever portable console by Sony, so it's not that bad. Will probably grab it when it's on an 75-80% Steam sale nonetheless.
with today's interaction with people... i guess vain really does waste one's care...
I wish booru engine is updated with responsive design. But I don't know where to request new feature.
Booru is a little bit too broad. IIRC, currently the "big three" (danbooru, yande.re, gelbooru) all use different engines.
Oh I thought yande.re using fork/modified engine from generic booru. I don't know that.
I am just casual Wordpress user. I always thinking it would be nice if the screen could fit nicely in mobile screen. Like most responsive wp theme nowadays.
i haven't really seen what this place looked like on mobile...
For me the images on this site just don't load on mobile. But then again, I'm using a pretty outdated Android 2.3.4 device (Xperia Play).
I've always wondered who runs the Twitter page. Doesn't seem to be a mod since they act quite differently than any of them that I know.
I thought it was already known it's me... >_>
Welp. Granted, I haven't checked the twitter page at all for maybe a year or so already. I vaguely recall that back then people did act secretively about the Twitter mod's identity.
N-no... I just tweets posts from the site I like and which preferably aren't from Pixiv... And I've always asked for help on it.
Bloore, that was poorly thought out. I can understand an amount of tongue-in-cheek humour, but that was stupidly alt-right. Stay out of bloody politics.

Other then that I like our twitter account.
WTF bloore.

Keep the alt-right stuff out of the twitter account. If you want to show the world what you believe in, do it in your own account.
I stumbled upon that synthwave(?) artist's YouTube channel once and kind of digged the music but then I read the video descriptions and comment section and noped out.
NotRadioactiveHonest said:
WTF bloore.

Keep the alt-right stuff out of the twitter account. If you want to show the world what you believe in, do it in your own account.
I just respond to the demographics, it's pretty evident there is a resurgence of conservativism amongst anime fans.
blooregardo said:
I just respond to the demographics, it's pretty evident there is a resurgence of conservativism amongst anime fans.
I call bullshit. Where are the objective measurements for this?
I'm gonna say probably confirmation bias.
In certain areas of the net there are indeed a lot of 'alt-right' people with anime avatars who make a lot of noise in comment secitons. On the other hand there are also plenty of areas where people seem generally more progressive (e.g. Reddit).
__
If you hang around at either of those areas a lot you might start to think that everyone in the 'fandom' (for lack of a better term) is like that.
Keep politics out of this site. We are a site for high quality, and high res, artwork for an international audience.

I don't care if you are are alt-left or alt-right either way don't highjack the twitter account. If you must sound-off about political matters, then setup your own twitter account.
Anime is inherently right-wing, but I wouldn't say my views have been swayed by my browsing habits (I browse 4chan btw). I will refrain from doing such observations in the future.
Let's just move on from this. Other then this, it's a great twitter account.
How is anime inherently right-wing?