Close
natsumenatsu said:
i've learned the nature of human beings when i was 5... kind of takes the childhood away for the most part...
Damn. That's quite early natsu.
Oh and I hope this year will turn out better for you than last year.
That goes for both of us and everyone that has had some horrible events.
We can hope right?
yes... let's hope for a better year...

anyway... anyone notice there's a lot of recent persistent duplicates lately?... what's up with that?...
natsumenatsu said:
anyway... anyone notice there's a lot of recent persistent duplicates lately?... what's up with that?...
Dupe detector works and sometimes not.
Or someone may be doing it on purpose for reasons.

K@tsu said:
Happy New Year!
Yo! Welcome. I heard in some places the "New Year" is later and such.
AZD-A9S said:
Yo! Welcome. I heard in some places the "New Year" is later and such.
Not really , I just almost forgot to write it here..lol
K@tsu said:
Not really , I just almost forgot to write it here..lol
Ah ok.
For real though, there are places that don't use the Gregorian calendar which is why I said that. New Year is different for others that don't follow that calendar.
AZD-A9S said:
Ah ok.
For real though, there are places that don't use the Gregorian calendar which is why I said that. New Year is different for others that don't follow that calendar.
Like the Chinese New Years?

Anyway it's been happening here? New year, new things to try, and etc..
When you get deeply invested in certain characters, like when reading a novel, playing a game or a visual novel, watching an anime, engrossing in the Touhou fandom, or something, does it ever change how you view depictions of them, like lewd images of them here on yandere?

I've always had the curse that every time i get really engrossed in a specific character/story, I find myself harder and harder to use imagery of them for those 'special sessions', often not at all anymore. Sometimes even images that 'worked' great before I watched or played something, don't work at all anymore afterwards.

But that seems a bit backwards because the doujin and merchandise scene is essentially about of taking popular characters and catering to fetishes/fantasies of those, being basically the base of the otaku fandom in Japan (or at least a big part of it).

So, just throwing out a question out of curiosity, am I the only one that happens to?
I'm sure that can happen to anyone if you emotionally invest a lot in a certain character. But then you see rape doujin of that certain character and you simply can't fap to that. And that's normal I guess. Happened once to me when I was younger.
I guess I grew that up.
So... what's the trick to get the full version of Twitter images?
This is what I use, makes saving images easier cause you don't have to deal with removing the :orig in the filename.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/2312-resize-image-on-open-image-in-new-tab
Damn. It's been a long time since I last saw your name WtfCakes. Good to see ya.
If I remember correctly, a long time ago when this site name still moe.imouto.org, the site owner had financial difficulty to keep the site running. It survived.

But what is the chance yande.re could still running 10+ years more if some law changing. I don't know in which country they host yande.re but if you following internet lately, sadpanda is closing down. Apparently the host become worry with that amount loli and shota content.

Any backup plan if something similar happen to yande.re?
I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there is money for server.
Speaking of the server, what time zone does the server use anyway?
there's always the option to not post loli and shota content... it's not like yande.re is specialized for that...
natsumenatsu said:
there's always the option to not post loli and shota content... it's not like yande.re is specialized for that...
20711 images disagree with you.
20711 images is not even a minuscule of what we have in total though... i mean... i did used the word specialized...
How do i add profile picture?
Eu_Hellscythe said:
How do i add profile picture?
You can use any post you like and click in the set avatar option
This place is wild. But this is coming from me. Lmao
Silly question but what time is it where you live? Or what timezone do you live in?
right now it's 4:30pm...
living at GMT+9 timezone.
site feels rather sluggish more than ever today...

as if i am loading image files from the 80's...

now i'm stuck in a rate as if the internet wasn't invented yet...
Mr_GT said:
Silly question but what time is it where you live? Or what timezone do you live in?
GMT-4:00 if anyone wondering

natsumenatsu said:
site feels rather sluggish more than ever today...

as if i am loading image files from the 80's...

now i'm stuck in a rate as if the internet wasn't invented yet...
I know what you mean. Happens to me as well.
I don't know where to ask this.. but how the heck can someone create so many accounts at the same time on this site?
Nepcoheart said:
I don't know where to ask this.. but how the heck can someone create so many accounts at the same time on this site?
Scripts, Bots, paying poor people to create accounts. Regardless it's a god damn mess and I can barely keep up with them.
I've banned several IP addresses. Hopefully it should slow down the newly created accounts. Maybe there should be a captcha for the registration.