Close
really... people... stop doing that...
I'm somewhat late in noticing this but I just read from Danbooru that they are currently and still fighting spam bot accounts. That sucks.

Last I remember, this site was fighting mass vandalism. Are we still fighting that or has that been going down and has this site gotten mass spam bot attacks as well lately?

I guess not yet concerning the latter. I haven't seen any new threads about those issues...unless I'm blind.
I wish blue reflection has a vita port for english...
natsumenatsu said:
I wish blue reflection has a vita port for english...
You and me both. Seems the Vita is really nearing its end in the 'West', sadly.
i gave in and bought the ps4 game... white day along with it...
wew, haven't playing any game for while.....
i'm liking white day very much... i played this one first due to the halloween season...
i love yande.re and i want it to keep existing, but those ads with bouncing girls are unworthy and beyond vulgar. ads might be necessary to keep the server, however those are especially disgusting and degrading, even for an adult site. i know we can do better than this. please, if its possible, contact the responsible and ask for an ad change, preferably a static one. moving ads are extremely distracting and annoying, moving your attention from the picture (the focus and purpose of the site) for the ad. plus, ads with animations of girls being fucked are atrociously vulgar and low to the point its degrading and theres loss of any dignity and respect for the female figure or even ourselves as individuals. its extremely disrespectful. not everyone is here to see this. its violating and stressful.

thank you very much. i know some of you will see this as unimportant, but i also know some will have good sense and dignity inside this post-everything degrading mess, and hopefully this uncomfortable situation will be changed soon.
Debbie said:
I feel like this would be more fitting as a seperate topic than for the 'moe lounge'.
Debbie said:
i love yande.re and i want it to keep existing, but those ads with bouncing girls
I don't saw any ads tough
i thought the ads vary per user preference?... i block ads myself as well...
Hey, did anyone even notice that there is a new Tsubasa(CLAMP) Manga out? It's called Tsubasa World Chronicle. The first one is already translated and released world wide.
MG127 said:
Hey, did anyone even notice that there is a new Tsubasa(CLAMP) Manga out? It's called Tsubasa World Chronicle. The first one is already translated and released world wide.
I didn't notice it , too many manga to read https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=112852
Hey. can I make new thread about scanlation book tutorial download book? The old one isn't update for long time and many people doesn't know english and spamming. Can we delete/remove spam comment/ lock the thread? It's just for it doesn't become messy again. I'm tired of messy thread and scrolling to search what I want. It should be easy, if anyone stop requesting and spamming or at least read. I'm just asking if what I'm gonna do isn't good. Of course I'm gonna credit the uploader.
dawntea said:
Hey. can I make new thread about scanlation book tutorial download book? The old one isn't update for long time and many people doesn't know english and spamming. Can we delete/remove spam comment/ lock the thread? It's just for it doesn't become messy again. I'm tired of messy thread and scrolling to search what I want. It should be easy, if anyone stop requesting and spamming or at least read. I'm just asking if what I'm gonna do isn't good. Of course I'm gonna credit the uploader.
try ask mod for advice
Happy New Year 2018...Umu..umu...umU
Thank You!
I, too, wish all of you a happy new year!

Also - it's a shame we don't have a new_year tag even though there are the tags christmas and valentine.
I don't dare create the tag myself ...
The staff of Yande.re wishes to all its users a HAPPY NEW YEAR and success in everything you plan to do.
Someone sort out the Twitter account please.

The first source for Anime magazine #scans and high resolution anime art. We are kinda far-right btw. Founded August 2006.

'We' ?
how are you guys lately?... it's been a while since we have some activity here...
I'm doing pre-professional practices and haven't been able to have any free time.
pre-professional practices of what?...
natsumenatsu said:
how are you guys lately?... it's been a while since we have some activity here...
Watching anime and doing some random thing
oooh... so far i havent tried much for this season's anime... other than junji ito collections... unless you count the continuation of mahoutsukai no yome...
natsumenatsu said:
oooh... so far i havent tried much for this season's anime... other than junji ito collections... unless you count the continuation of mahoutsukai no yome...
You can try "Yuru camp", it's my fav anime this season
i have that in my list... along with violet evergarden... and hakume to mikochi...

speaking about cute anime series... i still can't get over girls last tour... while it's not as tear-jerking as made in abyss... for some reason the subtlety of how dark the series could be is kind of making me unable to move on... it doesn't help that the webcomic recently ended and made it darker...
natsumenatsu said:
i have that in my list... along with violet evergarden... and hakume to mikochi...

speaking about cute anime series... i still can't get over girls last tour... while it's not as tear-jerking as made in abyss... for some reason the subtlety of how dark the series could be is kind of making me unable to move on... it doesn't help that the webcomic recently ended and made it darker...
Ah'..i see
So, I just realized Karory follows the Yande.re Twitter account. https://i.imgur.com/PoLOH5U.png?1

Anyone knows of other (notable) artists who do this?