Close
Apparently people are using hacks/cheats to flawlessly win in Modern Warfare 2.

A part from FPS games I actually like em .Last one I played was Crysis but I still prefer to go lose on CS ^^
I'm sure it will get patched soon enough. As with all PC games, there is and always will be the cheaters.

CS is definitely an oldie but goodie. I still jump into it every once in a while.
Oh, CS. While everyone turned their heads towards CS, I stayed with Half-Life.

I used to pwn in Half-Life, but I've gotten kind of slow now.
Oh, the age. While everyone turned their heads towards StarCraft, I stayed with Age of Empires 2... wait, that's another story.
Asterixvader I feel like we're related cause you have my old avatar( Did my Q-Feuilles grow on you?)I feel like I'm seeig my comments since I used for so long arrr!!! Ima prob change back to it later ; ) But SCI pwns ; )
HaruhiSuzumiya said:
Asterixvader I feel like we're related cause you have my old avatar( Did my Q-Feuilles grow on you?)I feel like I'm seeig my comments since I used for so long arrr!!! Ima prob change back to it later ; ) But SCI pwns ; )
He probably just sucking up to you after what he said about me wrong calling you and you being a boy. Why else would he use that for his avatar?...unless he likes the girl. Your avatar's cute by the way Haruhi-chan.

asterixvader...eyes for you

Feito said:
Apparently people are using hacks/cheats to flawlessly win in Modern Warfare 2.
Geez already? Damn that's a shame. They can't win normally so they just cheat. *ssholes.

I got your message gohanrice. Good luck online then.
Thank you very much! ; ) Cuteness is my number one priority! Cute loli's and neko's FTW! lol... Ima prob go back to Q-Feuilles though. Was watching it and her newest axions convince me she's a younger me except a lot cuter! I love you Q-Feuilles!♥ )"( Sadly it can never be : (
U PEEPZ AND UR FPS GAEMZ

I'll just stick with BlazBlue and the games supported by GGPO :D
FPS rules.
No, VALVe and all their FPS rules.

I just finished "Trace Memory" for NDS. Short but beautiful game.
asterixvader said:
FPS rules.
No, VALVe and all their FPS rules.
Waiting for Half Life 2 Episode 3 and Portal 2.

Is it true that the Half Life 2 Episodes are really Half Life 3?
Wow, Portal 2? I didn't know about that. Knowing VALVe you could tell it's gonna be released in some years.

I'd say Half-Life 2's Episodes are only expansions of Half-Life 2 single player mode. Half-Life 3 would use a different and more powerful engine, and the game would be different.
asterixvader said:
Wow, Portal 2? I didn't know about that. Knowing VALVe you could tell it's gonna be released in some years.

I'd say Half-Life 2's Episodes are only expansions of Half-Life 2 single player mode. Half-Life 3 would use a different and more powerful engine, and the game would be different.
Many thanks for clearing that up for me. I can still expect Half Life 3 sometime in the future after Episode 3.
...is there some good mecha games..I'm thinking of buying armored core:last raven for ps2..yeah yeah I know it isn't the best of the series but it does have best graphic..beside only thing I read from this part to be bad is something like:nothing new...well for me it is cuz I never played any armored core before..if any1 knows some better mecha games for ps2 let me know pls :) but not rpgs like front mission or whatever it's called cuz rpgs with mechas...O.o c'mon please....latter I'm probably going to buy armored core 4 for ps3...but latter...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Saga:_A_New_Dawn

A fairly average RPG, but it is fun assembling the mecha suits.
Good mech games (consoles, dunno about PC):

-Zone of Enders 1 and 2.
-Robotech Battlecry.
-Virtual ON.
-Gundam Federation vs Zeon.
-Mechwarriors (or Mechassault, its XBox spinoff).
thank you all for suggestions (^.^) I just rewieved them all..I'm ganna buy AC last raven and Z.O.E 2nd runner...
You forgot to say you'll buy Battlecry too.

Yes, I mean it.
kyoushiro said:
-Mechwarriors (or Mechassault, its XBox spinoff).
Thanks for repairing my memory. I remember playing a Mech game long ago but couldn't remember the name. I've played MechAssault and MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf [MA2LW]. I loved them...but no longer have them.

Those two games were hard on later levels.........Spoiler of a memory I had

Those were my first two games in the Mech category. Haven't played a Mech game since.

Kyoushiro, you haven't mentioned Armored Core which I heard about at times back then. I haven't played any of its series. I heard you can customize your own Mech with parts and color and such.

Since you didn't mentioned it, I assume it isn't a Mech Game or a good Mech game?
AZD-A9S said:
...I heard you can customize your own Mech with parts and color and such.

Since you didn't mentioned it, I assume it isn't a Mech Game or a good Mech game?
well...AC is very good game..I catched some gameplay movies on gamespot..it's pretty awesome in my opinion that's a best choise of mech-games...I inspected AC4 and damn it's goooooooood, later then I found out AC for answer...that totaly moved AC gameplay cuz mech aren't slow as in previous parts and action is much much better allthough the graphic seems to be better on AC4...I'm ganna buy both of them :D....customization is one of the most important AC offers you can change dozen of things: chest, head, legs, flying generator, weapons such as flamethrower, minigun, lighting blades, blasters.......the game is awesome! best mech series ever....as for battlecry..wel it does look fun with plane modes but when it comes to mech games I like reality graphic and reality movment of mechas, and it's from 2002 I'm looking something freshy before starting AC for ps3
What is "AC"?? It spins as if it'd be a good game if they worked hard enough to give you appearance choices and such. Is there a storyline to it..?
Ah, okay. Thanks.

Hey... Have any of you heard of dragon age? It came out earlier this month, and is actually the game I'd mentioned earlier.(the one I couldn't remember the name for). ^^
AZD-A9S said:
Thanks for repairing my memory. I remember playing a Mech game long ago but couldn't remember the name. I've played MechAssault and MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf [MA2LW]. I loved them...but no longer have them.

Those two games were hard on later levels.........Spoiler of a memory I had

Those were my first two games in the Mech category. Haven't played a Mech game since.

Kyoushiro, you haven't mentioned Armored Core which I heard about at times back then. I haven't played any of its series. I heard you can customize your own Mech with parts and color and such.

I loved mechassault or mechwarrioa w.e it's called. I thought last lvl was lot easier compared to otheslrs. Great nonetheless!
Thanks for the information Chikane. Is Armored Core 4 the latest in that series? I'll go check on IGN.

HaruhiSuzumiya said:
I loved mechassault or mechwarrioa w.e it's called. I thought last lvl was lot easier compared to otheslrs. Great nonetheless!
Really? I must have been doing something wrong or you're just that damn good Haruhi-chan.
AZD-A9S said:...Is Armored Core 4 the latest in that series?...
AC for answer is newer cuz it's from 2008, AC4 is from 2007...on 4 is awesome reality graphic and better movment of mechas ever..for answer on the other hand many said it have waker graphic in compare with AC4 but it's more fun cuz the missions are now very interesting and mechas movment is much faster and more moveable...a lot of more new moves and better action...I suggest both of them warmly :)
Hey Chikane...from what I read on some reviews, isn't Armored Core For Answer [AC] the same game as AC4 but more content and such (weaker graphics though from what you said)? If that's true, wouldn't it be better just to get AC For Answer than getting both?

Also going by some users about the AC Series, the votes for the best AC game so far in the series is AC3. What's your opinion on this? What game do you think is the best in the AC series so far?
yea I heard peoples screaming about AC3..but to tell you the truth I think AC series is all the same..they put some new mech parts, enemyes, story line, a bit better graphic and that's pretty much all....ACs for ps2 are all alike so 3 is one of the first ps2 AC and he surprised many fans with better action or whatever...then there was Nexus, then Nine Breaker and finaly Last Raven..all of these are allmost the same..only changes are enemyies graphic and body parts...gameplay was same..so people get bored from nine breaker and there is comment:''allready seen'' or ''nothin' new'' and similiar for last raven...first AC was on PSone and it was awesome back then..seeing all that and better on ps2 (AC2 & AC3)..was sure pleasent untill it's get booring..to refresh the page they made AC4 for ps3 and fans are exiceted again then there is for ansewer who is -guess again- same as AC4..then some next parts are going to be even less rated by fans...until ''here we go again'' on ps4 series...for a newbie it's best to play latest AC cuz for them (me) is all new so now I'm ganna get last raven cuz it's latest for ps2 and wait for latest on ps3, best to not playing older parts for ps3 don't wanna get disapointed xD
Broke my old record:

Finished SOTN. 198.2%. 7 (or 8?) hours. Also beat Galamoth without using Alucard Shield + Shield Rod (only used Runesword, the occasional Soul Steal and Mist).

My, this game is easier than I originally remembered. Also Alucard is emo.

And why did you have to grow up, Maria? ;__;
Thanks for your opinion Chikane.

Kyoushiro - May I ask - What is SOTN?
Sonara( or symphony) of the night. I believe. Explained 2 pages back! ; )