Close
Off Topic Here But I Was Just Wondering How Many People Have Moe Or Orene As There Homepage When They Start Up Whatever Internet Brower They Have?
Zeninth said:
Off Topic Here But I Was Just Wondering How Many People Have Moe Or Orene As There Homepage When They Start Up Whatever Internet Brower They Have?
Yes, off-topic. Start up your own forum thread please.
MugiMugi said:
Voting seems to have stop working on latest Chrome. At least none of those url's is clickable at this point.

Might be my end but then it's an conclict with Adblock+ Something I'll never uninstall.

Edit: No not a adblock issisue.
chrome bug
Fix the search so all subject that are available actually work .

Like if you type "Seikon" you will get nothing but if you type "seikon_no_qwaser"
then it will work.
This would be really nice as using google all the time is less accurate.
There are more that do not work but don't remember what they are.
Opillie said:
Fix the search so all subject that are available actually work .

Like if you type "Seikon" you will get nothing but if you type "seikon_no_qwaser"
then it will work.
This would be really nice as using google all the time is less accurate.
There are more that do not work but don't remember what they are.
Use the auto complete feature or a search wildcard * ?
Chrissues said:
Use the auto complete feature or a search wildcard * ?
It needs to be simpler.
Radioactive said:
It needs to be simpler.
If search result == 0 posts --> return wildcard search or tag matches of a wildcard search with the term... like the list http://oreno.imouto.org/tag there. Uses existing features.
Since 2 days ago when I click a thumbnail ( on which I can see the image) all I get is the new ads + the tag box no image in between where it should be , they show up if I click show larger though...???
Chrissues said:
If search result == 0 posts --> return wildcard search or tag matches of a wildcard search with the term... like the list http://oreno.imouto.org/tag there. Uses existing features.
You do realise that most of the people searching here don't know what a wildcard is? It has to be simple and intuitive.
Radioactive said:
You do realise that most of the people searching here don't know what a wildcard is? It has to be simple and intuitive.
Then read the post? It's suggested as an automated response to zero results - which is the clearest indication of a failed tag. For the user nothing is simpler than the system fixing your problem for you. It does not require intuition. What it requires is some time wasted on it by peto/admin2 or others with more intimate knowledge of the booru codebase.
Chrissues said:
Then read the post? It's suggested as an automated response to zero results - which is the clearest indication of a failed tag.
Chrissues, let's continue this on IRC.
Implement a way to tell if a Pool is complete or not (all pages of the work scanned & uploaded). This suggestion is designed to help both people downloading and those scanning/uploading, identify pools with missing pages.

For the Pool list page ( http://oreno.imouto.org/pool ), add color coded boxes. A color for COMPLETE, a color for INCOMPLETE, and a color for UNKNOWN. Default everything to UNKNOWN for existing pools, but for the Pools with Amazon.co.jp links, attempt to automatically parse the page numbers.

For the Pool creation page ( http://oreno.imouto.org/pool/create ), add a new entry for total number of pages (the number of pages that could potentially be uploaded for the work, NOT the number planned to be uploaded). List xxx of xxx pages on each Pool page. Make this value editable from the Pool page. When the number of images match the total number of image value, the server would automatically change the color coded value to the color for COMPLETE.

Thoughts?
If this was implemented, would people actually use it and find it helpful? Is counting/finding/adding the total number of potential pages for a Pool too much work?
Cyberbeing said:
Implement a way to tell if a Pool is complete or not (all pages of the work scanned & uploaded). This suggestion is designed to help both people downloading and those scanning/uploading, identify pools with missing pages.
A way to tell if a pool is completed is really necessary. If we have this feature later I don't mind to check/change every old pool.
Use Imouto.org Image Search and the others (Danbarou...) has a plug-in on Fire Fox...
I would like it if the number of pic's shown can be chanced to own preferences some want say 20 pics on one page another wants 50 if that can be implied i'm most gratefull
The_Dark_Crusader said:
I would like it if the number of pic's shown can be chanced to own preferences some want say 20 pics on one page another wants 50 if that can be implied i'm most gratefull
limit:20
van said:
limit:20
is there a way to set this by default?
Working links to users and their changes for the note, tag, and wiki updates would be awesome.
Is there a way to search by eye or hair color? Tags like red_eyes or black_hair would be nice, but this site has been up for a while and I didn't know if there was a reason tags like that did not exist.
Mr.Anon said:
Is there a way to search by eye or hair color? Tags like red_eyes or black_hair would be nice, but this site has been up for a while and I didn't know if there was a reason tags like that did not exist.
There isn't. Look here : tagging_guidelines.
Mr.Anon said:
We haven't need it til now, and, we cannot figure what possible use could such tags have.
If anything we should have less tags.
I would like to have the ability to search for images based on dimensions of the image. I am a huge fan to the tall and skinny files eg:985x3150, 4921x15748. If I had a tool to search for images based on size/ratio I could make a pool of these images.
FoldHunter said:
I would like to have the ability to search for images based on dimensions of the image. I am a huge fan to the tall and skinny files eg:985x3150, 4921x15748. If I had a tool to search for images based on size/ratio I could make a pool of these images.
width:>1024

or height
FoldHunter said:
If I had a tool to search for images based on size/ratio I could make a pool of these images.
Try order:portrait
Please don't make a pool of them though, pools are for images from the same artbook, magazine, or doujinshi.
admin2 said:
width:>1024 or height
right on!

van said:
Please don't make a pool of them though, pools are for images from the same artbook, magazine, or doujinshi.
Alright

Thanks, wicked how that works. so the trick is in the tagging in the search bar.
Well it would be nice if we Registred Users could have a Librabry of sorts, like the POST page but with the images that you want, and make a gallery to show others or just for yourself. I don't know if the coding is dificult but talking about SIze it's the same since it's only like Links to you fav images, make a huge collection but only on your profile, were other users can see if they see it.
Brufh said:
Well it would be nice if we Registred Users could have a Librabry of sorts, like the POST page but with the images that you want, and make a gallery to show others or just for yourself. I don't know if the coding is dificult but talking about SIze it's the same since it's only like Links to you fav images, make a huge collection but only on your profile, were other users can see if they see it.
Like this? vote:>=1:Brufh

If you are referring to Tag Subscription, that feature has been disabled/unmaintained due to server load.
sakurapremier said:
Like this? vote:>=1:Brufh

If you are referring to Tag Subscription, that feature has been disabled/unmaintained due to server load.
Well that not much Editable, you can't personalize it much, i like many Images and i give them full stars so they would show there, what i mean is a Picked by finger gallery, but i think that to much work and many people wouldn't even care. i Just wanted to make a Small gallery of the very best.

UPDATE: Well i just saw how the Score sistem works so it does this exactly.
i hope this is ok here but...

as a huge fan of twintails(hairstyle) the fact we have almost every other tag known to man (and some that even make me stop and huh?) but no "twintails" tag is saddening!

we need a twintail tag!!!